Yes! You can submit a partial claim to your League Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
When submitting your claim:
- Choose your photo
- Click "Add Details"
- Enter your "Amount Requested"
Pro Tip: Add any relevant information about your claim in the "Additional Notes" section for faster and more accurate processing!
Not sure how to submit a claim? See here for step-by-step instructions.
Example: If you submit a claim to your primary insurance carrier and get 80% coverage, then you can submit the claim under your League LSA afterwards to claim the remaining partial amount of 20%. Be sure to double check if the product/service is eligible under your LSA, or feel free to chat in with us or email us at email@example.com to confirm!