Absolutely! If you couldn't deposit your INTERAC e-Transfer before its 30 day expiration, or if you typed the passcode incorrectly too many times, please contact League via the Customer Care chat or email email@example.com and we'll help you out. Please have the relevant 6-digit Claim ID on hand for our agents so we can quickly find and reissue your payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I get reimbursed for my claim?
- Does my HSA balance from my previous policy rollover?
- I set up my banking information but I still haven't received any payments. Where is my reimbursement?
- Why hasn't my claim been processed yet?
- What is the password for my INTERAC e-Transfer?
- Setting up payment information on the League mobile app
- How long does it take to receive reimbursement for a claim?
- Setting up payment information on the website www.league.com
- Why was only a portion of my claim paid?
- My e-Transfer expired, can you resend it?