League will ask for more information if your claim is incomplete. Check out your Claim History to see what additional information League requested. Here's how:
1. Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner to open the side panel menu.
2. From here, select "Claims".
3. Select the claim that requires more information by tapping on it in your "Claims" menu.
4. Take a moment review the claim you've selected. If it is unclear what information is missing, you can contact a League agent by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and then clicking "Chat with an Agent".
5. To add the information League requested, click the "Edit Claim" button.
6. If your claim required an additional supporting document, you can add it by clicking on the outlined box labeled "Add supporting document or image".
7. Add any other additional information League requires, such as a date of purchase or the amount requested, by clicking "Add Details".
8. Enter any requested information to your claim in the "Amount Requested" and "Additional Notes" field.
9. When you're satisfied with the information you've provided, click "Save Note".
10. Review the information you added. If you're finished adding information, tap "Submit Claim" to send your updated claim to League.
If your updated submission was successfully sent to League, you will see a confirmation screen. Great work!
1. Click your name in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select "Claims" to be taken to an overview of all the claims you've submitted to League.
3. Select the claim in your claim history that requires more information.
4. Review the message from the Customer Care team to find out what information League requires. If you still are unsure of what is required, you can contact a League agent by clicking "Chat With an Agent" on the right side of your screen.
5. When you are ready to update your claim, click "Edit Claim" on the right side of screen.
6. From the "Edit Claim" screen, you can add additional supporting documentation or information that was requested by League.
7. When you are satisfied with the additional information you have provided, click "Save changes".
8. If your updated claim was saved successfully, you will see a confirmation screen letting you know that League has received your updated claim. Nice work!