Absolutely! You are more than welcome to use providers outside of our Marketplace. When you receive services, pay for the service as you normally would. You can then submit the receipt to League. Once we determine if the service is eligible under your Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA), we will process your claim. It's that easy to use your LSA funds!
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) claim to League?
- How do I submit an insurance claim?
- What information does League need to process my Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) claim?
- Is there a deadline for submitting claims?
- Can I visit providers that are not in the League Marketplace?
- Why can't I submit a claim?
- Can I submit a partial claim?
- I was asked to provide more information for a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) claim. How do I edit my claim?
- How do I cancel my claim?
- How do I submit a claim for my dependent?