Are you a KPMG Partner? Your enrollment experience is unique, so please click here for some Partner-specific tips before you continue reading the article below.
KPMG’s Wellness Pool provides employees with a pool of dollars that they can allocate towards available programs in a way that is personal and meaningful to them.
This Wellness Pool can be used to fund the below options:
- Medical, Dental and Drug coverage. Employees can mix and match coverage that is right for them and their eligible dependents.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)
- Health Spending Account (HSA). Full-Time Employees only during annual enrollment.
Employees can also choose increased coverage amounts for certain programs. If they do not have enough dollars in their Wellness Pool, they can pay for any excess costs with payroll deductions (consistent with today), shown in the enrollment experience as "You Pay". For optional life, accident and LTD insurance, employees are required to pay these price tags through You Pay. Wellness Pool amounts have been designed to provide all employees with a comprehensive level of Drug, Medical and Dental coverage, but ultimately they can choose to allocate their dollars wherever they see fit.