The annual enrollment experience is only available for 2 weeks each fall. To provide flexibility, we wanted you to be able to sign up for or make changes to your deductions at any time during the year. If you’d like to set up or change semi-monthly payroll deductions for your Group RRSP or TFSA, please log into the Manulife platform. Access IDs and passwords for new plan enrollment can be found in your League Wallet.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I miss the enrollment period?
- What is the default coverage if I don’t enroll?
- Will adding dependents change my benefit costs?
- If I’m not a full-time or part-time employee, will I have access to benefits?
- Do full-time and temporary employees joining outside the enrollment period receive access to the same benefits as current employees?
- How do I contribute to an RRSP or TFSA?
- Why can’t I sign up for semi-monthly RRSP / TFSA deductions in the annual enrollment experience?
- Should I make contributions to a TFSA?
- Should I make contributions to an RRSP?
- How does Optional Life differ from Life insurance?