No, your appointments are strictly between you and your provider. Any appointment that has been booked with a Health Provider cannot be viewed by any other Marketplace vendors, members, or your employer. If you are having an issue with an appointment or booking, our Customer Care agents can review the details of your appointment at your request, but this information will never be shared with anyone other than you and your Health Provider.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Marketplace appointment?
- How can I tell if a League Marketplace service or provider is eligible under the Lifestyle Spending Account?
- Can other people see what appointments I've booked through League?
- How can I find a service in the League Marketplace?
- Can anyone join the Marketplace?
- How long will it take to get a response from a Health Provider?