Any funds remaining in your League Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) on November 30th (the end of the policy year) or by your last working day (which ever date is sooner) will be forfeited.
Articles in this section
- What's covered under my League Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)?
- What's the difference between a Health Spending Account and a Lifestyle Spending Account?
- I no longer work for my employer. Can I still submit claims for my League Lifestyle Spending Account?
- Does League accept claims for purchases made on Kijiji?
- Can I submit receipts in a different currency?
- Can I submit purchases made before I enrolled with League?
- What if I don't spend all my funds during my policy period or before my last day?
- What are the tax implications of the Lifestyle Spending Account? How much tax will I pay?