Welcome to League, KPMG Partners! We're super excited to have you on board. When comparing your KPMG Total Rewards program to other employees, there are a few key differences to be aware of. This article explains these nuances so that you're ready to choose your benefits. Once you've read through the list below, click here for a step-by-step walkthrough of the Total Rewards enrollment experience.
Do I need to enroll with League if I'm not changing my benefits?
- No, you don't need to enroll if you're not changing your benefit selections. However, we strongly encourage you to review your elections for new pricing and changes to coverage. This will ensure your coverage and allocations meet you and your family's needs.
What are my enrollment dates?
- Just like all employees, your enrollment period will take place in November, and your new plan year begins on December 1st.
Can an assistant choose my benefits for me?
- We advise that everyone makes their own selections, as you will be responsible for the benefits chosen during your enrollment period. The selections must be made through your League account, but if your assistant has access to it, we do not verify who made the selections using your credentials.
Why can't I see any Wellness Pool funds in my enrollment experience?
- KPMG’s new Wellness Pool provides employees with a pool of dollars that they can allocate towards available benefits, such as drug coverage, spending accounts, and more. KPMG does not offer Wellness Pool funds to partners. Instead, benefits are paid with payroll deductions, shown as "You Pay" in the top-left corner of your Total Rewards enrollment experience. For more information on Wellness Pool funds, click here. To read about how Wellness Pool funds differ from You Pay, click here.
Are any of these benefits mandatory?
- When completing your Total Rewards enrollment, you'll notice that some coverage is mandatory and some is optional. Those benefits designated as mandatory provide all employees and partners with core coverage in critical areas to ensure income security for you and your family in the case of unanticipated changes to your health. Here are the mandatory benefits for Partners:
- Core Medical Coverage (provides Emergency Travel Coverage and a firm-funded mental health benefit for you and your enrolled dependents)
- Employee Life Insurance (up to an amount specified during enrollment)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Accident Insurance
- Group Umbrella Liability Plan
- For more information on mandatory vs. optional benefits, click here.
Why can't I add funds to Wellness Accounts?
- Employees with Wellness Pool funds have the option of allocating funds to certain Wellness Accounts, including an RRSP, TFSA, Health Spending Account (HSA), and a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA). Since KPMG partners don't have Wellness Pool funds, you won't be able to allocate funds to these accounts. Sorry about that!
Can I make changes to my benefits during my policy year?
- Yes, Partners can make changes at any time, with changes taking effect the first of the month following the submission of your choices. Your policy year is December 1st of the current year - November 30th.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or use the Chat tool in the League app or enrollment experience!